SIA ACS Accreditation
The purpose of the Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) is to protect the public and to maintain and improve standards in the private security industry. Many security businesses have obtained approval under the scheme since its launch in 2006 and many buyers and users of security services require that their suppliers are approved.
SIA approved contractors and organisations seeking approval must conform with the ACS standard to demonstrate necessary capability and effectiveness in the operation of their business and in the protection of people, property and premises
The ACS Standard consists of 7 criteria:
- Strategy – an SIA Approved Contractor as a clear strategic direction enabling it to deliver value to all stakeholders.
- Service Delivery – an SIA Approved Contractor has robust processes place that ensure service delivery its customers and stakeholders.
- Commercial Relationship Management – an SIA Approved Contractor promotes robust and transparent commercial relationships with its customers , consumers and suppliers. Founded on mutual trust and respect.
- Financial Management – an SIA Approved Contractor financially viable with sufficient resources to meet its current and future obligations.
- Resource Management – an SIA Approved Contractors sufficient technical sources to sustain its business, meeting the relevant industry standards.
- People – an SIA Approved Contractor develops and implements plans to ensure its people are suitably trained.
- Leadership – an SIA Approved Contractor has effective leadership
What are the benefits of SIA ACS approval?
- SIA ACS certification shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency;
- Illustrates that the security personnel you provide are comprehensively trained in their role;
- Marketing opportunities—and an effective competitive edge over competitors;
- Gives your potential customer(s) confidence in the quality of service or role you will undertake for them;
- Once accredited, your company could approach larger companies with a view to becoming a sub-contractor for them.
How would you like expert guidance straight from the off? Cut out costly errors by using one of our expert consultants. Dynamik will provide your organisation with a clear path to implement a SIA and achieve SIA Accreditation certification in the shortest and cost-effective time possible. Your organisation will have a dedicated consultant that will work with you both on-site and remotely through each step of the process ensuring your steps to achieving SIA Accreditation is pain and hassle-free.
Who should consider applying?
The ACS standard is applicable to any organisation that provides licensable security services as defined in the Private Security Act 2001.
It is appropriate for all sectors and sizes of organisation within the industry as it allows organisations to develop their own methods of working within the guidelines laid down within the standard.
The standard does not specifically require the development of a documented quality management system. However, an organisation will have to demonstrate to an assessor how its chosen methods are effective in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and a sustainable business. Many organisations will achieve this through documented procedures
Steps to achieving SIA ACS approval is made simple with Dynamik Management
Complete our enquiry form and a member of our team of ISO 9001 Consultants will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
Once we have ascertained your requirements (timescales, type of company, the size etc) we will provide you with a free no obligation quotation.
Should you accept the quotation we will conduct a gap analysis on your system, in the same manner a third party certification body would, to identify areas where you are and are not meeting the requirements of the standard. Following the results, we will then begin working on your Management System to bring it inline with the requirements. Dates will be arranged to visit your office/s at your convenience to start implementing the system within your organisation.
Once we have corrected any issues identified during the gap analysis visit, we will implement the actions at your organisation.
Training will be provided to the relevant personnel on the changes made to the Management System. This will ensure everyone in the organisation is aware of the changes and their purpose.
We will ascertain quotations from relevant certification bodies on your behalf. Saving your employees administration time. For initial assessment, there is a two stage process. We can be there to assist you throughout both stages to ensure your assessment is hassle and stress free.
Your organisation receives the ISO certificate is deserves which you can promote to your customers and other interested parties.
Dynamik Management Services offer free telephone, email and zoom communication throughout the entire process.
Begin the effective process with us today by completing the enquiry form. A friendly member of our team will be in touch.
HOW CAN DYNAMIK HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
The Dynamik process gets your business certified for sucesss.
Dynamik has handpicked expert consultants working in a variety of industries. This ensures we are able to offer first-class knowledge and expertise to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
Eliminate years of making costly errors by receiving expert guidance and direction right from the outset. Become a more effective organisation that invests money into your products, services and people rather than using company profits to correcting issues.
Dynamik consultants are here to support you throughout the entire process and after. With our hand held approach, you can be sure you are guided and continually lead to the path of success
Why choose Dynamik?
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified by UKAS accreditation body NQA
We have a team of auditors who are all qualified
Our expert consultants work on behalf of UKAS certification bodies
We have 100% certification pass rate for all our customers
We have an excellent star rating on Trust Pilot
We have worked within the certification industry for over a combined 35 years
On site and remote support
No lengthy contracts
No hidden fees
Receipt of regular updates to the certification industry