Environmental Management System
We are ISO 14001 Consultants Birmingham and we know that all businesses have some effect on the environment, some companies more than others depending on the type of business you are. For example, an office type business (e.g. call centres) will produce a lot less waste and have minimal effect on the environment compared to a chemical business that would have a far greater impact on our environment. No matter what type of company you are, we can all reduce the impact we have on our environment and one way of doing this is to install an Environmental Management System. A systematic approach to environmental management can provide top management with information to build success over the long term and create options for contributing to sustainable development by:
- Protecting the environment by preventing or mitigating adverse environmental impacts;
- Migrating the potential adverse effect of environmental conditions on the organisation;
- Assisting the organisation in the fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- Enhancing environmental performance;
- Controlling or influencing the way the organisations products and services are designed, manufactured, distributed, consumed and disposed of by using a life cycle perspective that can prevent environmental impacts from being unintentionally shifted elsewhere within the life cycle;
- Achieving financial and operational benefits that can result from implementing environmentally sound alternatives that strengthen the organisations market position;
- Communicating environmental information to relevant interested parties.
ISO 14001 Consultants Birmingham
Organisations can choose to be recognised for running an Environmental Management System by achieving UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Services) certification to ISO 14001:2015. This is where an external UKAS accredited certification body such as BSI, Chamber Certification Assessment Services Limited (CCAS) and Alcumus ISOQAR will visit you and assess the effectiveness of your Management System.
Steps to achieving ISO 14001:2015 are made simple with Dynamik Management
Step 1 Complete our enquiry form and a member of our team of ISO 14001 Consultants Birmingham will respond to your enquiry within 42 hours.
Step 2 Once we have ascertained your requirements (timescales, type of company, the size etc) we will produce you with a free no obligation quotation.
Step 3 Once the quotation has been accepted, we will begin working on your Environmental Management System. Dates will be arranged to visit your office/s at your convenience to start implementing the system within your organisation.
Step 4 Following full system design, we will visit you and hold a training day for all employees to ensure everyone is aware of the system, understands the purpose of the system and complies in accordance with. Employees are encouraged to offer their opinion.
Step 5 We will visit you again within four months to carry out internal audits to verify the system is effective and everyone is operating in accordance with.
Step 6 Following the results of the audits, we will sit down with top management and review the results of the entire system (including customer feedback, business risks and opportunities, any service/product defaults, supplier performance, any incidents or near misses etc.)
Step 7 We will arrange for your external assessment to be undertaken by a UKAS certified Assessment Body. For initial assessments, there is a two-stage process consisting of a stage 1 and a stage 2 assessment. We can be there to assist you throughout the whole process.
Step 8 – Receive your certificate, be recognised as certified and promote to your customers.
Dynamik Management Services Limited also offer free telephone and email support throughout the entire process.
Begin the process with us today and complete the below enquiry form: