SIA ACS Accreditation
GGain SIA ACS Accreditation in Staffordshire and anywhere UK wide with the use of the Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS). This is system set up by the SIA (Security Industry Authority). The ACS operates in parallel with the standards for security services. When you have achieved all of the criteria set by the SIA, you will be issued with the SIA/ACS logo and accreditation for you to display. By displaying this logo, your customers will feel safer and more confident about your services, prospective customers and employees that they’ve chosen to work with a reputable organisation, who care about their security.
SIA approved contractors and organisations seeking approval must conform with the ACS standard to demonstrate necessary capability and effectiveness in the operation of their business and in the protection of people, property and premises
The ACS Standard consists of 7 criteria:
- Strategy – an SIA Approved Contractor as a clear strategic direction enabling it to deliver value to all stakeholders.
- Service Delivery – an SIA Approved Contractor has robust processes place that ensure service delivery its customers and stakeholders.
- Commercial Relationship Management – an SIA Approved Contractor promotes robust and transparent commercial relationships with its customers , consumers and suppliers. Founded on mutual trust and respect.
- Financial Management – an SIA Approved Contractor financially viable with sufficient resources to meet its current and future obligations.
- Resource Management – an SIA Approved Contractors sufficient technical sources to sustain its business, meeting the relevant industry standards.
- People – an SIA Approved Contractor develops and implements plans to ensure its people are suitably trained.
- Leadership – an SIA Approved Contractor has effective leadership
Who should consider applying?
The ACS standard is applicable to any organisation that provides licensable security services as defined in the Private Security Act 2001.
It is appropriate for all sectors and sizes of organisation within the industry as it allows organisations to develop their own methods of working within the guidelines laid down within the standard.
The standard does not specifically require the development of a documented quality management system. However, an organisation will have to demonstrate to an assessor how its chosen methods are effective in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and a sustainable business. Many organisations will achieve this through documented procedures
What are the benefits of SIA ACS approval?
- SIA ACS certification shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency;
- Illustrates that the security personnel you provide are comprehensively trained in their role;
- Marketing opportunities—and an effective competitive edge over competitors;
- Gives your potential customer(s) confidence in the quality of service or role you will undertake for them;
- Once accredited, your company could approach larger companies with a view to becoming a sub-contractor for them.
SIA ACS Accreditation Staffordshire & Nation Wide
Steps to achieving SIA ACS approval is made simple with us:
Complete our enquiry form and a member of our team will respond to your enquiry within 48 hours.
Once we have ascertained your requirements (timescales, type of company, the size etc) we will produce you with a free no obligation quotation.
Once the quotation has been accepted, dates will be arranged to visit your office/s at your convenience. We will go through the ACS requirements with you to verify what you are currently meeting and what you need to do to ensure you are meeting the requirements. To do this, we would conduct a replica audit that a Certification Body assessment body would to identify any weaknesses
Once the report has been proceed, we will then sit down with you and go through the findings, discussing with you the next steps to ensure compliance.
Once we are satisfied you are meeting the ACS requirements, we will complete your online self assessment workbook which is submitted to the SIA for review.
Once we have received eligibility from the SIA, we will assist you with booking. your ACS assessment.
Undertake your ACS assessment. We can be there to assist you throughout the whole process.
Receive your certificate, be recognised as certified and promote to your customers.
Dynamik Management Services Limited also offer free telephone and email support throughout the entire process.
Want to achieve SIA ACS Accreditation Staffordshire or anywhere else in the UK? Contact us today for a free quotation.