Reply To: SIA ACS

Home Forums Reply To: SIA ACS

matt Brachmanski

Did you know that if you’re using a drone (unmanned aerial vehicle) to watch or record video for security purposes, then you may need an SIA licence? Find out more by reading SIA guidance on drones:

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved | Dynamik Management ConsultantsTerms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Website by Super Digital